Sherlock Holmes

i've been waited this movie to release for long time..and finally i have watched it on thursday! just right after my exam end..my classmates and i rushed to midvalley GSC to have a watch..it's awesome and highly recommended..the main chacraters in the movie leave me underwhelmed.
The banters between Holmes and his colleague Watson is great. I like the camaraderie of Holmes and Watson and how much they know each other, which allows Holmes to manipulate his colleague.


the doctor.he's gorgeous.

she is smart.sexy.formidable.

he never interrupted while Holmes is explaining..and this makes Holmes suffer a lot in the end of movie..lol
To wrap it up I have to emphasize again I am not much of a Sherlock Holmes enthusiast, but I feel that the movie was quite fun..five stars*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment