exam mode

i find that i totally get used to exam now. this is all hard work of my bio lecturer as she always simply throws the question paper to us and says it's a one and half hour test without announced to us before. no copy no discussions. phew~~ now even i got a low mark i also dont feel upset cause i never see my result to be exceeded 73. yeah i cared but not anymore. bio is the one i put most of my efforts but i dont see i have any improvements.gosh. i hate bio. i had my maths mock exam on monday. 1-1= -2 is my level! can u imagine how much i hate myself..gonna boom my brain dy.anyway, i pray i would not make this mistake in real exam. as for chemi, i got my paper today, it's second high marks among my classmates hahahahahaha damn happy.
anyway, i still got the physics, muet speaking and chemi test for the following week and then real exam for the next following weeks.I'm gonna enlarge my capacity to max to ''eat up'' all the NOTES!
pray for more wisdom!
lol

p/s: IRON MAN 2 is gonna on show. sure i would free myself for 2 hours and fly to midvalley GSC for the movie.haha. who is interested?

0 comments:

Post a Comment