a random day looking back my blog

short hair again. cut on 20130327
my XRB girls. my uni life best friends. i hope we can always be this close and sweet :)

the food of the night. their carbonara spaghetti are nice as well
 

 29th March 2013, it is now close to the end of Sem 4 and i started to find this sem is really a hectic sem. so many portfolio report and also revision to do. btw i just screwed up my SDD yesterday. was a really BAD day for me. However i went out to have dinner with my XRB at Bavarian Beergarden at Pearl Point hotel. We were supposed to celebrate xiwai birthday who knows he didnt want to go. fine. We still had a good time anyway. The food over there were really nice! lol WEll im lil bit out of topic. what i want to say is i reallyy changed a lottt. hahha and blog is really a best way to remind us how much have we grown. and i love who m i now. i hope next time when i see this i will be proud of my myself for being myself all the while. I think i should find a time to blog about 2013 new resolutions hope it'snt too late yet. GOD pls give me inspirations. ahhhh gonan back to my medchem portfolio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment