19 june 2009

tis morning Qiao Ning asked me went to everwin coffeeshop YUM CHA
who knows when Qin and me reached
there only three ppl only----sie hieng ,the host ++>qiao ning and eileen
how not beri muka for those who not came..
zzz
anyways we still chated for nearly one hour
haha..
later on me ajak qin go parkson to buy some needs like bedsheet,new clothes,underwears etc
we spent whole afternoon but buy a few things only>.<''
when we reached home it alr six o'clock..
the spirit of laziness conquered me
and i defeated
and finally decided not going to qing tuan ..=p
feel sorry as it is the second last times for me to go qing tuan

p/s:next fri must go qing tuan ..>.<''
haha..tou pai de hehe..
tat t-shirt 40++
mai bu xia lar >.<''..


p/s:TANK's new album 第三回合 damn nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment