GREAT NEWS...

Finally finally finally
my dad let me go KL study
at HELP UNI COLLEGE studying A level for 2 years
then after 2 years if my result reach the government's requierment then only continue sponsor me to IMU for four years degree..
but i seems like not feel happy as i imagined before
oh my god 2 years weih
longer than form six
ewww...
summore the feelings of scared overcome excited
from today on only fifteen left b4 i am going out
however
i still not yet received the offer letter...
i can prepare nothing now
anyways
thanks huiming for going to welcome me to her aunty 's house stay for first few days
and to the house warming..
i hope i can catch up tat lar
if really cant i can only say sorry lor
haha


p/s:before i going ter i think i need to refresh all the SPM syllabus first...
busy life start and slacking day end...=(
tis afternoon must must going to take my car license ler...haha
is a legal driver now

0 comments:

Post a Comment