college life

main block =)

erm erm erm..
college life seems not such bad as i think before
haha..cos usually i can sleep till eight or nine something only go class except monday and tuesday..hoho
btw lunch time very rush
we hav only half an hour to have our lunch then continue go to next class
but of course not everyday..
oh yah
i realise one thing that is ppl at here walking so fast..
everytime i need to ''small run'' then only can catch up them
i am curious they rush for what >.<''
not tired one meh walk so fast..??

p/s:going to do my bio homework
today maths lecturer teach quadratic function that i had learnt before but all return back to my form five teacher already so all seems new and hard for me>.<'''
unknown building..took tis pic while waiting friend..

my hostel's food court ..but stll in renovation now

......
have my dinner at subway last night..i love chocolate chip cookies at there..haha

this tall building is my hostel..

as you see..laundry bag
this laundry service is free for jpa student..haha
but only can send five times each month =.=''

0 comments:

Post a Comment