new life...

3rd july 2009
i left my home and hometown to KL..
i regret to bring sooo many things to here
i tired carrying my clumsy heavy luggage
zzzz
then i waited my sister come to airport to guide me to kl sentral
at there i waited my ns's friend-- wooi keong come to bring me to sunway pyramid
it is the first mall i had visited in KL
at there i met nana and her mom,and duan quan..
haha
just reached there already met diok sibu's friend..**dont envy me yah Qin
we had our dinner at KIMGARY**
finished then me and nana waited her xxx come to fetch me go huiming's uncle's house to stay f
cutie jeran

for three days
at her uncle's house tat few days really make me feel warm
lolxx.. same action..waakakka

feel thankful to god
on sat i went to her cousin jessica's school sports day
i thought i will never attend to any school sportd day anymore after finish form five
haha
i fell sleep at there cos too tired..
later on her aunty fetched me to my college --help academy
registered and took application form
of course
huiming accompany me
lol
after tat we went home rest a while then went to one utama shopping
that day really spent me a lot money
but bought few things only >.<''
then that night i followed huiming went out yumcha wif her college's friend at station one
that night we quite late only sleep
haha
so next morning about 11 am gam only woke up
just after wake up i prepared to go out again--join they family's day
we went to eat ''lo ban mee''
haha
delicous but just little bit too salty
later on we went to the curve and tesco
jalan jalan till i felt my legs were no longer belong to me..**i wore high heel shoe summore
>.<''
when we back home it already 5 something
that night after dinner me huiming and her aunty
we went to pasar malam nearby
pasar malam at here really different from sibu one
everything is just CHEAP!!
swt
after that we went home
me and huiming chatting in room till late at night
she kept on rampas my handphone o
never respect my privacy one
zzz
the next day is the day i need to move into my hostel
sad
before tidy up

after..

close view of my room for next two years >.<''

night view from my room..thirteenth floor =.= so high|||

again everything new
i need to adapt to new things once again
or i need to say that
this is only the real life i need to adapt to
that i make a new friend--wenjia a gal from klang
and one korean mixed gal--leechingmei
she really friendly
anyways..thanks god for arrange all this for me
my student ID..hehe..

***lightning at the outside now ...
i think is going to rain may be..
cham lo..dont later on how to go for dinner


p/s: sincerely send my thanks regard to following ppl
***my sister
***wooikeong
***nana
***duanquan
******huiming
******huiming's aunty--alicia and her 3 lovely daughter --jessica, jesrine and jeran
***Qin
***dekai
**********my God
and those tat i had forgot ..=p
and and and i miss my mom very much..>.<'''
want back home..!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment