taiping trip

last weekend i followed huiming's aunty--aunty [she asked me to call her like this]..haha went to taiping
the most impressed me is the food at there very delicious(may be for me only?) and is really CHEAP if compared to KL..>.<''
taiping is a ''raining city''..really..
i still remember that at second day i been at there ..it raining non stop one..==
i even heard my college's fen said taiping have ''raining tree''
i will show it once if i get it from my fren
this trip i again spent a lot...**cry~~~-.-
my savings account going to ''exhaust''..
faint..
then let pic do the talk....cos i lazy to recall all the events that i had experienced one by one =p
old building..

they pay the parking fee by using this parking metre instead of coupon as sibu..
you can just insert ur coins into it..
cute ''jesrine er jie''

we went to visit huiming's aunty's sister's house..haha
the k room..how enjoy..

.......

me and huiming

have our lunch at noodle station of sentral taiping--the place where i spent a lot ..>.<''

0 comments:

Post a Comment