biggest decision

last night i made a biggest decision out of all decisions that i had ever made for 17 years..
know what guys
i planned to buy a second hand car for myself within two years!!
why is second hand..cannot be other reason rather than no $$!!
haha..i gonna use my allowances to buy it..
but i deeply know that owning a car is really not easy..fuel repairing fees insurances
oh my god
these kind of matters should not be worried by a girl like me who is only 17 years old leh..
may be would ask my dad to sponsor me a bit..
now owning a car is crucial to me as i need not every weekend just stay at my hostel my room and nowhere to go yet i can go to other place to eat but not only area around my hostel
even though i dont know is this possible,i wont give up so easy de..
so from now on i need to save money and cut down my daily spend
hehe..all of you must pray for me ya..
financially support me if can wahaha..just take a joke..=)

.................................................................................................................................................
today
i forgot to bring both my purse and handphone before go out and head to college..
i'm admire myself can survive without those things at KL--the city
hoho..am i great?=p
this all becauase last night i couldn't sleep after making the decision
so being so forgetful....

p/s::i really want a car so badly now...>.<''


0 comments:

Post a Comment