daily life

it's been a long time from last time i updated my blog
many things had happened...
like when i returned to here,i only knew that my hostel's cafe had opened
it make me more convenient as i need not to walk a long distance to have my lunch or dinner
i could reach there easily because it just locate at the ground floor =)
but it correspondingly also increase my expense as the food at there are quite expensive..
around seven to eight dollar....T.T


has tv for soccer fans to watch live soccer match..but its quite small

self service...

but it is worth as the food at there are not bad..hehe..
pineapple fried rice
cantonese seafood fried kuey teow

i always settle my lunch and dinner at there
besides i have two small test this week..malaysian studies and physics..
anyways its done already and the tests were quite easy make me feel so..grr..
bring my laptop to online and study mlys stdat mcD as my hostel's wifi like sucks

i always sleep at around two morning for this week to anticipate the test..so tired
**may be because im playing facebook while doing revision so so late only finish revised
everyday yawning in class..
and there is one more chemistry test on the coming monday
whatelse
mathematics right..
come come... i dont scare anymore...>.<''
one more thing happened was
after returned back i become dislike the guy of my gang with NO reason
sometimes i feel guilty too
but i just dont want to talk to him...
totally ignore him
i didnt ask him to join wherever i go with my fren as well as my roomate
i dont know why
may be
because he never ask us to or tell us wherever he go and never left any comments
it's kind of irresponsible..
wtf
the most make me mad is he always dont want pick the calls whoever call him
shit man...
but
i'm hoping it will turn to be fine as used
and another things i want to mention is ---who say KL is seldom raining..
at least it rains two days out of three..
and i didnt bring umbrella for the both days and kehujanan..
how bad luck...
and this week i again went to midvalley with nana qin ns's fren vincent and kelvin
i bought a beg..=)
but we didnt take any photo for remembrance..
ke xi ke xi..
have our lunch at sushi-- i forgot the name d..
fortune stone at mid valley
qin and me
banana leave at bangsar there
its aint tasty=(
and it is my first starbucks...chocolate cream chip
hehe xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment