PASS!

today is a quite lucky day for me
hahahhahahaha..cos
today is'' duan wu jie ''and yet,is the day i pass my car test
today i didnt go schooling because of the car test
so i woke up at 8:40am
cos my sifu told me tat the test start at 10:00am and i need to arrive at ter at 9:00am
i reached at 9:20am
who knows
everybody already took they number and queued
OMG!
anywayz..
luckily i still not counted as late
then my sifu brought me go registered and also took number
is 29
the last candidate
Zzzz
they all' one came earlier than another one'
xin jing zhe me zhong
the jpj  started the test b4 10:00am
with no panic but kept  on praying
i passed the uphill part side parking and three point with full marks =D 
thanks god!
afterward i waited for 'chu lu'
ooh noo
really long queue =.=
i wait wait wait..
wait till going fell asleep
i waited from 10:00am to 11:33am 
finally is my turn to "chu lu '' le
another oh my god!!
is a woman!!
why so dao mei
along the journey
she just kept on padled brek for me even i din exceed the speed limit
Zzzzz
anyways
she also giv me pass
with only 16 marks
zhen de hao cai!!
unforgetable=)
huuu..
finally free from annoying of my sifu and 
no more day day  learn driving under the shining of the big hot sun
and i can take nap till zhi ran xing =P


i forgot to return the number tag of 29 to the office even the worker of there already reminded  me many times dont bring her number tag go home while i am waiting for my turn to 'chu lu'..haha
next time ba wait when i go take my license only return back to them..hehe


P/S: expense for take a car license
         =140+210+130+50+400
         =RM930 

0 comments:

Post a Comment